
Today I realized that living in our own storage unit is a getting a little claustrophobic. Everyday I pack a couple of boxes and clean an appliance or drawer. Autumn thinks it is a great adventure. I pack a box and she unloads 2. She is excited to find new 'toys'. We are getting really anxious to close on our house and start painting. It looks like we will close Thursday or Friday.

Grandpa Mac came down for the day and brought Christmas for Isaac. My dad brought Isaac 10 power tools including drills, saws, and sanders. Isaac was so excited and started to plan out projects he could use his new tools on. My dad is very thoughtful and has always provided his children with things he thinks they would enjoy or could use. Autumn really enjoyed grandpa Mac's visit and pratically talked his ear off all day.
4 comments:
Tera
I am excited that you started a blog!!!! Our address is http://scottandshandi.blogspot.com
Its a fun way to stay updated on things!
Ah, your moving :( We didn't know - Ken said "it serves us right for not asking how you were doing the other night we saw you". We'll be so sad to see you go, but think it's awesome your fulfilling a dream. Let me know if you need help packing . . . or babysitting while you pack - I'm available most evenings.
Glad to see you started a blog. I've found it much easier and fun to keep a blog than journal. Congrats on the home purchase too! Exciting times!
ok so i guess im going to have to keep my blog up sence you have finally done it!!! im so exited to see your new house. we will be there to see it on the 8th of june. its so good to see pix of autumn. we were looking through old videos and there are a few clips of boden and autumn playing. i miss that. see you soon. taffee
Post a Comment