The moment you have all been waiting for, Bump Bum Bum...
THE TRANSFORMATION OF ONE LOWLY HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE!
WARNING site under construction!

WARNING young children with paint brushes!

WARNING turtle/frog green dye EVERYWHERE!
WARNING neon yellow/pineapple puke in the corners of EVERYWHERE!
WARNING camera will blur at such scenes!

WARNING ONE LOWLY HOUSE IN NEED OF A
FACELIFT!
AHHHHHHH NOW ISN'T THAT BETTER!

DON'T YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN A FIELD OF SUNFLOWERS NOW!

WHY YES, THIS IS JUST WHAT
TRANQUIL TY FEELS LIKE!

THIS CAN'T BE THE SAME LOWLY PRAIRIE HOUSE, CAN IT BE?

WHY YES, YES THIS IS HOME SWEET HOME!
OUR LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE,

OUR REFUGE FROM THE WORLD,

AND THE PLACE WE CALL HOME!
THE END!
NOW WAIT, DO NOT SHED A TEAR. There is more to come. Yes that's right, years and years and years of work to do!
7 comments:
You are doing such a great job! It looks wonderful!!!!
Hey, I need to get your email from you so I can invite you to my (soon to be private) blog!
Woa. That looks amazing!! You guys did a wonderful job! That was more than a face lift. It looks like major surgery. I love it. So what's the plan with the under the porch portion? One of those lasset cage things? Or perhaps a ground cover leafy plant that spreads like crazy and will fill it right up?
looks beautiful! good job!
Ooh, aah - I love it. The colors are great! You guys haven't been there that long, so I'm impressed you've got so much done in so little time. Nothin' better than Home Sweet Home.
Sorry, I should really just pick up the phone and call you... Thanks for the email, I invited you to the blog, you will be getting it soon! The other comment you left didn't have your email, that is why I asked for it! Don't want to leave anyone out who might want to read it! ;) Thanks again and have a GREAT day!
(oh and your comment won't show up on that post, I made them private so that crazy blog stalkers won't get all my friends emails!) 8)
Yay!! Great job! I can't wait to see it in person. I get home on August 24th (but then will be going to Utah for a few days) So I'll call when I'm really home!! House looks awesome.
It's looks fantastic! We still have so much to do. I feel like we have barely scratched the surface. Our furniture is having problems looking right and I feel like I want to go out and buy all new stuff, but we can't afford to do that. So we might just dump some of it and wait it out. Wish we lived closer and you might be able to help, your place looks great!!
Post a Comment