Library before :(

Library after :)

Laundry/food storage/office room before :(

Laundry/food storage/office room after :(

My friends M&M posted a blog about '
Livin in the Projects' and I was just so amused that someone else is going from project to project to project. For me the journey seems to take
so long but the reward it
definitely worth it. And hey I am going to be a
professional painter at the end of this journey and I met just have to start all over again with different colors.
4 comments:
I love before and afters!! It looks awesome. Good job. Sam and I are dually impressed!
I feel EXACTLY what you feel. The mess and work is very worth it. It looks great in pictures and in person! You definitely will be a professional painter by the end of all of this!
Wow, The Morriss's weren't lying about your crazy colored walls...but they look great now. Thanks for keeping an eye on us!
You're doing great - keep up the hard work :)
Post a Comment