Mom: "What's your babies name?"
Autumn: "Kayla"
Autumn:"Mom is playgroup at Kayla's today?"
MOM:"No playgroup is at our house!"
Autumn:"Is Kayla coming?"
Mom: "I got down my old cowboy hat and shirt to play dress up in!"
Autumn: "Kayla has fairy dressups."
Mom: "I know, but look we can pretend we are roping cows."
Autumn: "Kayla has a crown and star (wand) with the fairy."
Autumn: "What are you doing?"
Mom: "Making bread."
Autumn: "But we make bread at Kayla's!"
Autumn:"Mom I need help on the potty."
Mom:" Ok hear I come!"
Autumn: "Mom I go potty like a big girl. Kalya goes potty like a big girl."
Autumn:"I am a girl and Bruce is a boy."
Mom: "Right! What is mommy?"
Autumn: "Mommy is a......... mommy. Kayla is a girl.
Autumn: "Were we going?
Mom: "To the store!"
Autumn: "On Mars?" (name changed)
Mom: "No the Fry's on Turkey."
Autumn: "I live on Mars! What street does Kayla live on?"
As you can see she talks about her best friend Kayla ALOT. We are so grateful that the Morriss' could share Autumn's 3rd birthday with us. We are excited to see the two of them grow up together! We are always looking forward to the next time we get to see Makayla. AND that she can always help us to know what STAGE is coming up! 3 year old stage=Independence/control

3 comments:
How cute that she has a friend like that! That is adorable. I love it!
You always have the sweetest posts, Tera! You have no idea how many times when Autumn's name is mentioned it is quickly followed with, "Autumn is my best friend." We so much love our Autumn and are so glad that the Larsen family is in our lives. There are a lot of "best friends" in your family.
So cute - I hope my little girl has a best friend just like that :)
Post a Comment