When it's so windy that not only kites, but trampolines, possibly horses can fly than its time to get out of Dodge!
When it is May and snowing its time to run for the sun!
The kids and I went down to Grammy and Grandpa's house for a good dose of Vitamin D!
Bruce found his sanctuary on the old swing under a 8 year old Kelly Family Christmas Tree with Grandpa!
Autumn found relief from the wind and snow by riding her horse Polly, everyday, sometimes twice, for at least 2 hours! She was in heaven!
Bruce also loved to be back in the saddle again.
Once you got him out of the swing onto his trusty steed you could hardly get him out of the saddle!
I had a wonderful time in the sun, defrosting!
I got to ride horses a lot with the kids and go to the State Track Meet at Mesa Community College. I was excited to learn that my 3A State Pole Vaulting record of 11'3" still stands after 8 years. The state track meet always brings back fond memory's of the good ol' days. Like when I had an awesome tan, a six pack, could run repeat ladders, could jump, bend over to tie my shoes, or dye my hair blond (crazy I know).
High Jumping back in the day! If I was only that flexible today!
After a great 3 day vacation we came back to to wonderful weather and an awesome surprise....................I had laid out the design and put down most of the brick but Isaac cut out the last pieces to make it look pretty and finished. Then........
5 comments:
I miss you! Reading your blog makes me miss you more...I should stop.
Awesome work Isaac! One thing I love about Flag is the sun isn't too far away!
I love your old track pictures! Those are awesome. I can't believe you could bend like that!
ps. I've always wanted a compost pit. Seriously.
I didn't get to tell you that I love your brick work. Don't we love husbands and their talents! Your yard is ready summer, now if we can only wait a little longer . . .
So cute to see your kids on the ponies. Isaac did a great job - aren't home improvement projects fun?
Post a Comment