Before Dryan is born I have a TO DO LIST to complete........
1. Teach Autumn to do the grocery shopping!
J/K but she has learned to write her name, so its a start.
He loves it and has never looked back. When you ask him about it he just keeps nodding yes. He loves playing, singing and snack time.
All our flowers have now bloomed, its such a beautiful sight.
This was actually complete until the monsoons came and brought new weeds and lots of water.
This was not actually part of the real to do list but with the help of COUPON SENSE I probably paid $20 for this whole shelf of food.
This is the most genius idea, well besides the new diapers that have a line to tell you when the diaper is wet. With all the NEW baby items I feel like I have not had a baby for a decade.
The boys room!
The master bedroom.
This also was not on the main to do list but with 3 zucchini plants it is what you get, at least once a week.
I have been working on getting the house painted. This summer I had 3 rooms left and wahla!
I did it!
I did it!
This is the hallway.
My good friends here in Flagstaff did a baby shower for Dryan this last weekend. It was the best baby shower ever. We ate fruit, orange bread, Cinnamon rolls, orange crescents, cake, and veggie quiche. We played Mafia, which everyone agreed was probably the first ever Mafia game played at a baby shower. I received the most thoughtful gifts from homemade blankets, to construction outfits, booties, hats, Christmas, Halloween, and St. Patrick's Day outfits, nursing covers, and light summer clothes. It was perfect!
Thanks so much to my party animal friends who love to celebrate no matter the occasion!
The best part is that he is the most pleasant baby ever, so that really encourages me that maybe that is what ALLLLLL #3 kids are like. AND my friends were so kind to name him with a C so that naming Dryan with a D makes perfect sense,
ya know Autumn, Bruce, Carter, Dryan=ABCD. He fits right in!
Ok so the TO DO LIST is complete. Count down may begin 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, or 10 days or 5 or 8 hours left! Whichever will work, but we sure are excited!
4 comments:
wow! you have been busy. everything looks wonderful. maybe i should have a baby so i will finally get my "to do" list done! =) good luck with the delivery, i hope it is easy-peasy for ya!
Your paint job looks AWESOME! Your house is gorgeous. Good luck with the list before the baby comes!
Oh, you forgot sawing down tree limbs, mowing your yard, watching friends' kids, magnifying your calling to the max, and entertaining friends. Girl, you are amazing.
Oh tera- you are such a busy bee, I wish I had as much energy as you! Good luck! Cant wait to see your next post, cause I'm sure it will be about your new arrival!!
Post a Comment