Last week our good friends, the Brown's, had an awesome St. Patrick's Day Party. Thanks to Jana, Dryan was perfectly outfitted for the event. All these little ones are in our ward or will always be considered a part of our ward family. I just love the great people that will be around for Dryan to follow and lead. I love the little LDS community we have here in Flagstaff!
2 comments:
Can't believe how big your little baby it getting! And the sunshine you get there looks wonderful. You just can't beat Flagstaff spring/summer weather!
Aw Tera, you are so sweet to include us. :) We still feel part of the ward family when we go to stuff like that. It was a great time! And I loved visiting with you about Track and your views on life. You're an amazing person, and you and your family are welcome to come play the Kinect anytime!
Post a Comment