Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"I'll talk your ear right off."

Bruce has been saying the funniest things these days!

The other day our friend was over for dinner and mentioned how Bruce sure could talk. Bruce piped up "I'll talk your ear right off."

Lately, he responds to questions with anywhere, anyone, anyhow!

EXAMPLES:

Me: "Bruce, where is your shoes?"
Bruce: "ANYWHERE!"

Me: "Bruce, did you hear which baby is awake?"
Bruce: "ANYONE!"

Me: Bruce, what do you want for lunch?"
Bruce: "ANYTHING?"

Me: Bruce, who made a mess out of the dog food?"
Bruce: "ANYONE!"

Me: "What are you doing in there Bruce?"
Bruce: "ANYTHING!"

Me: Bruce, where did you put mama's car keys?"
Bruce: "ANYWHERE!"

Me: "Bruce, what did you do to your brother?"
Bruce: "ANYTHING!"

Well, I better go now because Bruce could be getting into ANYTHING, with ANYONE, ANYWHERE!

3 comments:

janae said...

He is so funny! I miss those stages!

Jenny said...

Funny! Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

I love that boy! Your kids are so amazingly fun!! Love 'em mucho!