Monday, March 18, 2013

Track Kids

 Track season has been in session for a month now and I feel so blessed to have such a happy crew to assist me!
The weather has been beautiful and the kids have enjoyed playing in the sand pit (long jump pit), jumping on the huge trampolines (high jump mats), racing the bike track (400m track), and climbing the jungle gym (stadium).
The year is going exceptionally well with one of my boy high jumpers ranked number one in the state of Arizona and number three in the nation.  My girl high jumper is ranked number two in the state.
Remington has been the biggest helper, he has gone to all the meets and enjoyed every minute of it.  He takes naps in the wagon and eats dirt and grass like it is going out of style.
Bruce, Autumn and Dryan have enjoyed playing with all their buddies at track.  We now have nine track kiddos that come with their coaching moms each day.  One of the coaches mentioned that its like daycare for track & field training.  I LOVE IT!  Just think how well seasoned all our kids will be with years of experience on the track before they even get to middle school.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures! And it looks so warm! it is still snowing almost daily here! I can't wait to see you guys! We will be in Arizona the whole month of may!

Sharon said...

You are blessed to have such adaptable children.