Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's with the weather


It is cold, still. So this mourning for fun we made our first fire. Daddy has been wanting to get one started since we got here. He is excited to go cut wood with friends this summer. Hopefully having a fireplace is all we hoped it wood be.
On Saturday our family went out to the Boy Scout Day Camp to entertain. Boy did we entertain. I had preform the Macarana, Chicken Dance, Who let the dogs out, and Cha Cha slide in front of 115 boy scouts. The cool part was that all the boys were dancing too so I did not feel so funny. Isaac did make a nice compliment about the performance to our friend Jermey Morriss he said " You know when people are making a fool out of themsleves and they look like they are making a fool out of themselves. Well, Tera actually pulled it off and seemed very comfortable in her element. The kids thought she was great." So I think that was a compliment.

No comments: