Monday, July 13, 2009

The Fruits of our Labor


Autumn and I have been anxious for strawberries and apples to go on sale so that we can make applesauce and jam. As you can tell by Autumn's face she wasted no time in trying out our strawberry jam. Autumn loves to help in the kitchen and I enjoy having her, but she has a very hard time not sticking her fingers in the bowl. I think she has watched Daddy and I way to many times sticking our finger in the cake or cookie dough bowl. Today she helped fill the jars and after every lid was twisted she would sneak a lick on the jar. Good times!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You should try Raspberry Jam. My husband won't eat strawberry jam anymore because he likes raspberry jam so much!

Sharon said...

way to go Tara. And I think you deserve an award for "letting" Autumn help with the jam. I'm not sure I'd have that kind of patience.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

What an adorable little jam face!

The Eagars said...

How cute is your little family?! I am so glad I found your blog. We miss you guys and have been so jealous every time Taffee and Boden would get to hang out with you. I cant believe how big Autumn is. She is a cuttie.