I wish I could say 'WOW The LITTLE 23' because that would mean I am getting younger not older, o' well. Anyhow, my good friend Jamie Morriss came to our house at 5:30 this mourning to decorate our porch for my birthday. It was such a wonderful surprise. When I got up Bruce and I went out and ate the muffin she left and read such wonderful EXTRACTED comments about me like: Tera is a great example of parenting (apparently she did not stay long enough to see me strangle Autumn for giving me second birthday SUPRISE of the day, see below the writing is on the wall). Anyhow the 25 theme continued with 25 balloons, 25 birhday candle, 25 nice comments, 25 canning jars and $25 to Warner's. I told her she must REALLY know me well because first I love to can, I love suprises, I love Warner's, I love flowers, I love muffins, and I love being her buddy.




In these jars she put some pretty funny compliments.
1.Tera would have made a rockin' pioneer, and would have been the first to Salt Lake by pole vaulting over the Rocky Mountains.
2.Tera has setteled Katan
3. Tera can cook enough to feed a football team, and good enough to please a 2 year old.
4. Tera makes pregancy look like a breeze.
5. Tera is an animated and exciting story teller.
6. Tera is a professional painter, OR a profressional painters WIFE.
7.Tera is a great judge of character in CHOOSING FRIENDS. HA HA
8. Tera's blog is killer tight.

Thanks Jamie for all you do!
7 comments:
Happy 25th!! Teasure the 20's, they pass by way too fast, and then the 30's feel way too close to 40. Glad to see that you have such a great friendship with Jamie. I will always remember the kindness and friendship that Jamie and Jeremy showed us during our short stint in Flag. They are such good people!
Happy Birthday Tera!
Happy birthday again- Hope you had a good one!
Wow! Happy birthday! What a great friend Jamie is to do all of that for you!
Happy belated birthday! I didn't realize how much older I am than you (two whole years - I'm ancient, I know :). You must be quite the young, sprite mama!
Happy Birthday Tera. Hope it was fabulous. Sounds like Jamie spoiled you well - good for her.
Happy Birthday! 25 isn't that bad...there are a lot of us in that club! Go Jamie for all her treats for you! That is awesome!
Post a Comment