Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Turn that frown upside down



2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving/Halloween Eating Party at the Morriss'
Isaac creatively took a perfectly delightful happy smiling pumpkin and turned his smile upside down. But I guess we took perfectly good cookies and made fingernails with bones (prezals).
I know that Isaac is very proud of his work because he has asked my 3 times if I have blogged is his pumpkin yet (guess we better name it) and I know the ladies were proud of their work because every one scarffed the food, even the babies.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

Your jack-o-lantern turned out great! I don't see a picture of your bugs. They were a huge hit!

DHCHWinn said...

To the Royal Family, wish we could've been there! We are pretty much moved already- way ahead of schedule, we left on Tuesday before it snowed. Isaac- your pumpkin is awesome! And all of the food looks yummy! We are going to miss everyone!

Brant and Jana said...

It was so much fun! Your family is so cute!