Our new little one is finally here, but it was not without ALOT of LOVE from ALOT of people!
I have always had pretty good pregnancy's, where most of the time I feel good and have lots of energy. For instance, with Autumn the day before she was born we moved and though I didn't do most of the lifting I packed almost everything myself. With Bruce I rode bikes, hiked, and walked many miles right up to the end. Dryan was an even greater pregnancy because it was during the summer, my favorite project season. I played softball, mowed the lawn, planted the garden, and even canned peaches the day he was born. This last pregnancy didn't go as fairytale, but I figure we all need humbling experiences to help us be thankful.
Surely nothing is as humbling as other people washing your dishes, cleaning your bathroom, planting your garden, taking your team to state, cooking you dinner, watching your kids, or teaching your Sunday lessons. For me that is, nothing is more humbling than people wrapping their arms around your family and buoying you up while you are not at your best. I am so grateful for all the people that took extra care of me and my family. I am so grateful for my own family who took on extra, just to keep our house running.
To make a long story short at about 30 weeks I had went in for my scheduled appointment and I was measuring small, no biggy. Then I started having braxten hicks and this is really out of the ordinary for me. I usually have nothing until it is go time. Then I started have contractions at night and then all day and then all the time. I was getting pretty worn out. I would come home exhausted and not feeling up to doing anything. At 34 weeks I was measuring even smaller and the baby was not growing. Then I got the flu and a sinus infection. Then I lost 6 lbs. THEN I was put on moderate bed rest.
BLAH was all I felt and so it is all kind of a blurr!
With all that said Remington Steele Larsen is here safely and soundly. The delivery was short and sweet! He was born May 29, 2012 @ 4:00am.
He is so very precious!
6lbs 6oz 20in
Remington is very well loved and taken care of.
And boy is he handsome!






8 comments:
What a handsome little guy! And I love his name!! I hope we get to meet him at the upcoming reunion... yes? maybe??? :)
So handsome! Sorry you had to lay low for a while, but so glad you have support up there. So worth it to bring these sweet kids into the world. And what lucky kids you have! Congratulations :)
So glad he made it here safe and sound. Congratulations, he sure is adorable.
I'm sorry it was such a rough pregnancy, but glad it ended up with a happy ending. Remington IS handsome. Congrats!
Oh, man, I'm sorry things got so hard! What a relief that he is here and healthy. Congratulations on such an adorable little guy!
You are such an awesome family! I love you guys!
Congrats you guys! You are seriously superwoman; I don't know how you do it all. Great name for a cute boy :)
Congrats. I had no idea you were on bed rest...it stinks...I know! Glad everything turned out great and yes, he is a beautiful little guy.
Post a Comment