In recalling all the 4th of July's I have ever had this one stands out as thee BEST!
The kids and I were surrounded by so many friends and family that we were a little sad to say good bye to all the fun. The highlight for me was at the Flag raising ceremony at the church. We invited our friends that board horses at our house. They have been so kind to us that we have been looking for opportunities to do something with them. The husband is a veteran and so while we waited for the ceremony he told us about his service in the army. I was really touched by his sacrifice and was reminded of how blessed we are to live in the promised land. As the ceremony started I got a little teary eyed thinking of all the privileges and freedoms my children and I have just because we are citizens of the USA!
4th of July Fun included:
dancing in the rain,
meeting new cousins,
visiting with family,
watching fireworks with all 20 Larsen cousins,
running and playing at the park,
ropin goats, chairs, and little brothers,
camping at Mormon Lake with two blankets and one dog,
riding horses at the rodeo,
watching team roping and eating kettle popcorn with my mom and sister for hours (like 10 hours),
holding and kissing our new baby niece/cousin Prycee,
blessing our sweet baby boy,
hanging out with my stylin little sis, brother in law, and their new baby,
and more riding!
1 comment:
So cute, I love seeing your little family!!
Post a Comment