All our boys have been born with long brown/black thin straight hair. It is sure cute for the first couple of weeks and then it gets poky uppy, greasy, and smelly and then eventually starts to fall out to become blond. With each boy the buzz has come sooner and sooner. I guess we have gotten over the first parent stigma of cutting your baby's hair before they are one.
The boys have all loved the buzzer. Remington kept looking up to see it. Funny part is that since we did it so early he has a little bit of mullet going on because his neck is still so small and wrinkled we could not cut the back very well.
I love his new look! Instead of smoothing down his hair I rub it at least 20 times a day. It is so soft!
When Isaac comes home he always is commenting that 'now he looks like a Larsen.'


1 comment:
So adorable. And I love his name.
Post a Comment