Thursday, June 25, 2009

Peek-a-boo



Bruce is such a hoot these days. He is very familiar with his high chair because this kid LOVES food. He gets so intense about eating that if he even sees someone at the table he starts wiggling and squirming to get you closer to the FOOD. So I decided that if I have any parenting strengths at all it is teaching my kids to EAT and even then I am not sure if I teach this or it just happens. So maybe I really have no parenting ability, but anyhow Bruce and Autumn will and can eat just about anything. Some have said that the whole raw bell pepper or whole raw apple method at 5 months is how I start the process. Well, needless to say Bruce spends a lot of time in the high chair. Today I was playing peek-a-boo with him and he started playing too. He would hide his head then look back up. It was SOOOOOOO cute. AND because this kid is just growing like crazy he is learning to roll from back to tummy.

Autumn and her playgroup friends got to go on their first field trip to the fire station. They got to get in the fire truck and spray the fire house. Autumn liked wearing her fireman's hat and playing in the bubbles from the fire hose. The moment we got in the car she was coloring in her Fire Safety coloring book and telling about the 'fire station'. Bruce also enjoyed the experience. Anyone who came up to say hi he would just lay back his head and grin. So that is why my smile is so CHEESY because Bruce was hamming it up.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Fun Playgroup!!!! Miss you guys. Bruce it too cute.

The Morriss Family said...

Tera, you better watch that Brucey-Boy, he's going to be a heartbreaker with that smile. I can just imagine my girls fighting over him already!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Looks like a fun playgroup activity! Wish we lived closer so we could of joined you!

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley said...

I cant believe how big Bruce is getting!! So cute!! Hey I need your new address so I can mail you guys Ainsleys bday party invitation. You can email it darcivbentley@q.com Oh and we need to hang out before we head down to the Valley!!

Shum said...

hey i have the pictures that i took at isaac's party. if you will give me your email address i'll send them to you! hope all is well!