Besides the most obvious favorite gifts of Christmas like makeup, tools, a trampoline, a swing/slide/see-saw set, and a wagon, we have many gifts to be thankful.

I am grateful for the gift of our Savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the gift of the Atonement that we can be perfected through Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the gift of the gospel in my life. No less than 10 years ago I could not tell you 2 details of Christ's birth. I am grateful for that I can now teach my children the true meaning of Christmas.

I am grateful for the gift of DIAMONDS that remind me of my eternal bond with Isaac. I am grateful for the gift of a hardworking, smart, spiritual, thoughtful, handsome, diligent, funny, helpful, athletic, strong, wise and loving husband.
(Love the manicure? Done by Autumn!)

I am grateful for the gift of cousins (23 and counting) that have become BEST friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment