Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spring

There is no better way to ring in the season of WINTER than by having a SPRING day in DECEMBER. If it's like this tomorrow I wearing shorts just because.

Gingerbread house making!
Gingerbread house making with friends!

Gingerbread house mansion complete with 10lb candy roof!

Dryan with good ol SaintNick!


Autumn really adored Santa Claus this year! I think she knows he will get her exactly what she wants if she just smiles at him long enough.
Cowboy Christmas Ward Party!

Temple Christmas lights with grandma!

Bruce really loved taking Grandma Jane. He kept calling out her name when she would fall behind!

Sad part was that I was really glad Bruce was keeping an eye out for our 90 year old grandma because by the end of the loop around the lights she was pretty worn out.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe how nice the weather is there! We are coming back to Flag the 18th. We will have to get together! I can't wait to see you guys!