Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ol' McGrammy's Farm

The kids and I went down to the valley to my mom's ranch to meet what we thought was a turtle but what Bruce called an alligator!

New baby goats to hold, love, and SMELL! (goats stink just as a remember) Horse riding in the wind. I am just glad it was not snow!
Bruce on his trusty steed Chiggers, this was his first time riding all by himself!
Chicken coop curiosity!
Autumn and Franki found a bird egg right in the middle of arena! How silly can a little bird be? Doesn't it know or see or hear horses and bulls running and bucking around?

5 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

you got much better weather for your weekend. Bruce made my day on Sunday and he didn't smell like a goat at all :)

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing person! I love your family! I love the hugs I get from Brucey and Autumn. And all the smiles from Dryan. You are one incredible MOM and lady!

Tera said...

Wow, Lacy I am so flattered by your kind comments. Especially since you taught Autumn just about everything she knows about reading, name writing, scripture stories, and days of the week! YOU are our hero!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Your kids are so darn cute on those horses!

Sharon said...

Your mom has one cool ranch . . . and Bruce looks like a big little cowboy on his horse :)