1st Annual 'Cub Tracks' Meet at Coconino High School
Spencer with an incredible throw at the softball toss.

Autumn, Bruce, Spencer, Natalie, and Meghan gear up to race!

I have always wanted to do a little kids track meet for my kids. As I was looking for ideas to raise money for our team I was inspired by so much support of a kids track meet.

Bruce was so excited he took a double/run/hop/skip/ jump/thingamigig!
Kids from the community ages 2-13 came in grooves, it seemed like, to participate in the standing long jump, softball throw, 100yd dash, 200yd dash and 400 yd dash.

Autumn really enjoyed the herself. She had been practicing for weeks by running from our mailbox to the house everyday after track practice. I was so touched to see her help her brother compete. What a team!

Many of our family friends came to support the team! THANK YOU!
Heath was one of our stand out runners, my high school athletes kept commenting on how athletic he was! He won the 100 and 200 yard dashes.

Rianne a future goat tyer!

Makayla with perfect form!

Natalie with a face that could soften any judges heart!

Heath with one of the longest jumps of the day in the 2-5 age group!

Ethan with great approach technique and intense focus.
This will definitely have to be an annual Coconino Track and Field Event!
3 comments:
Start em young!
That looks like so much fun - what a great idea!
Great idea! Would have loved to have been there!
Post a Comment