Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Larsen Toddler/Family Pictures

Side note: Great pictures were taken and loved, but these are a couple of the classics caught on camera!


Photographer (mom-in-law): "Tera I can't see you, could you stand up a little?"

Tera: "I am trying to look taller, how is this?"

Photographer's helper: "Isaac show your teeth when you smile!"

Isaac: ":)))))))))"


Photographer: "Who brought the snot nose kid?"
Bruce: "Booger Bubbles, I got to use this one more often."

Photographer: "This backdrop is beautiful, everyone smile!"
Autumn: "Oooooooooh I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee...."
Dryan: "What's that a rock, a shining rock, I want to put that in my mouth."
Mom: "Kids look at Ami and SMILE. Please. NOW."

Photographer: "The color is so beautiful, kneel down there."
Autumn: "CHEEEESE!"
Dryan: "A branch is tickling my ear, see right there behind me."
Bruce: "Seriously, mom this is so lame."

Dyran: "Can anyone read the words comin out of my mouth. There is a leaf tickling my ear."
Mom: "BRUCE PLEASE LOOK AT THE CAMERA AND smile. NOW! Please!"
Bruce: "Who thought family pictures was fun? Really, this is hardly what I call fun."

Isaac: "Look Bruce, Look over there. The train! How about you and I catch a ride and then we can skip this torture."
Autumn: "Dut Do Do. I love taking pictures."


Mom: "Ok everyone turn around so we can get a hindin' shot."


Mom: "Now that's better. Everyone is happy......or sad or has a snot nose, but it does not matter because we only see your back side!"



Mom: "Remind me next time to do all photos from the backside. Its fool proof, even sad, mad, snot, bored, cheesy proof!"

7 comments:

janae said...

Okay, that was super witty and hilarious! I loved it!

Brant and Jana said...

You are a mind reader! I have NO doubt that is what they were saying :)

The Morriss Family said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute! Love the post and pics!

Jenny said...

The pictures are awesome! Both the classic and ones to put on the wall:) Family pictures is an event that I abhor!

Sharon said...

Oh, thanks for the giggles this morning. Need that to start my day ;)

randi said...

cute cute pics! and cute cute family! loved the play by play =)

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

You sure have some CUTE kids!! Good luck choosing pictures, they are all really good!