Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2010 Family Pictures

I decided that since all my friends and family are getting cute family pictures that we better get some cute family pictures! It went really well! ALL the kids smiled, even Dryan in every shot!
Autumn did different poses, but not once gave us the cheesy smile!
I did not even do her hair and the individual picture turned out nice.
Bruce was great! He got to wear his football stocking cap so that helped. He stood still and smiled in every shot. No Karate chops or scrunched up noses.

MERRY CHIRSTMAS from the LARSEN'S
Dryan, Bruce, Autumn, Tera, and Isaac
See what happens when you get uncrafty people to do crafty things, they start taking pictures of their 2x4 snowman family blocks.





5 comments:

janae said...

They are soooo cute, and if I ever did something so crafty (unlikely, but definitely possible), I would also take lots of pictures! :)

Kristi said...

They turned out really cute! I need to get some made! ;)

Monica said...

This is too cute, Tera...I love it! And I think you are pretty crafty, but especially talented.

Brant and Jana said...

They turned out super cute! It was a very fun craft-a-thon

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Tera, you are so funny! We have one of those little snowman guys around here too. I'm not sure where it came from, but I think it was one of Lucy's preschool projects last year. I definitely wasn't crafty enough to think of it.