Friday, April 1, 2011

I Love My Job

My kids think I am hilarious and they are usually about the only ones,

that's why I love my job!

My kids enjoy eating yummy food as much as I do,

that's why I love my job! My kids and I get to travel around the state to watch Track Meets,

that's why I love my job!
My kids and I get to watch amazing athletic talent from Coco,

that is why I love my job!

My kids and I get to coach a 6'4 boy high jumper and a 5'2 girl high jumper,

and that ladies and gentleman is what makes my job AWESOME!

5 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

And you are SO good at your job too!

Monica said...

Do you have any track meets or invitationals in Glendale/Peoria/North Phoenix area? I've been taking Oakley to Cactus H.S.'s track meets and we LOVE them!

Tera said...

Matt & Monica- Our next track meet is in North Phoenix at Greenfield High School! The meet is one of the biggest in the state, showcasing some of the best talent in AZ. It's this Saturday, April 9th, at 10:30am. Hope to see you there!

Sharon said...

You do have a great job - keep up the good job!

Anonymous said...

You have a great job and you are great at it! You have great kids and just a wonderful attitude about life! You are GREAT!